Our beautiful son T.G was born sleeping on January 21st 2016 at just 27 weeks.
Six families a day face the horrific outcome of stillbirth and of not being able to love and create a lifetime of memories with their child. The pain of not being able to do so stays with them forever.
T.G will always be on our minds and in our hearts and we strive daily to create a legacy he would be proud of.
Through T.G's Legacy we aim to:
1. Raise awareness about stillbirth and help to break the silence/stigma surrounding it.
2. Fundraise (https://give.everydayhero.com/au/t-g-s-legacy-1 ) to support other families who face the heartbreak of stillbirth, miscarriage or neonatal death.
3. Educate our community about stillbirth in a hope of better outcomes for families.
4. Remember and honour our son T.G, to proudly celebrate him, his life and ensure he is never forgotten as greatly loved member of our family.
5. Connect with other families who have faced the heartbreak of stillbirth or neonatal death and offer a community of hope, love and support.
This year we have some amazing assistance from charity pram runner - Run with Rob (https://www.facebook.com/pg/Run-with-Rob-463938667124863/about/?ref=page_internal) & longtime friend Brett (https://www.facebook.com/Dossys-Challenge-A-Marathon-Journey-1820752308191543/) who will be tackling the Sunshine Coast Marathon alongside Troy - T.G's Dad.
Please help us to make a difference by: *sharing this post
*making those who are pregnant aware of stillbirth and movement monitoring (www.stillaware.org )
*starting a conversation in your work place
*donating to help others
For any inquires please email - T.GsLegacy16@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your support, Troy & Kelly (T.G's Parents).
Mummy and Daddy love you, our most precious gift xxxxx