As a locally run not-for-profit established over 50 years ago, servicing the area from Kirribilli to Palm Beach. We are devoted to providing critical services to the people of the Northern Beaches.
• 24/7 Telephone Crisis Support (13 11 14)
• Lifeline Text 6pm-midnight, 7 days a week (0477 13 11 14)
• Face to face, low cost counselling
• Financial and problem gambling counselling
• Suicide Call Back service
• Community Visitors Scheme
• Support groups (for issues such as grief & loss, depression, substance abuse and gambling)
• Corporate and Community Training
Lifeline’s 24/7 Crisis Support Line: 13 11 14, is available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. This service answers around one million calls each year nationally and for some, this conversation is lifesaving. It costs Lifeline Northern Beaches $27.96 for every call to which they respond. Lifeline Northern Beaches responds to over 68,000 of these crisis calls each year.
We rely heavily on donations from our community to keep delivering these life-saving services. It is no exaggeration to say that without support such as yours, we simply could not continue to operate and deliver our core services to the public as we create connection with people in crisis and empower individuals and communities to be safe from suicide.