I am Rob, and I am Evan.
Together, we are running the Berlin Marathon and need your help! We are pushing our bodies through 42km of hellacious fun for an awesome charity called On My Feet.
On My Feet exists to transform lives for those living at risk of homelessness. They provide pathways to improved employability through skills development and work experience opportunities based on a commitment to fitness and running.
It is just such a great cause. We are both studying architecture, designing places for people to live in and the thought of being able to help the homeless get back on there feet and eventually into there own home is something we would love to be apart of. Running is such a good way to stay physically and mentally healthy.
Donations help transform the lives of those living in peril. You can change someone’s life.
It costs $200 to sponsor a participant through the On My Feet program. This amount allows for:
• The purchase of running shoes and equipment,
• Mentorship under health professionals,
• Regular health check ups, and
• Regular food and beverages needed to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
There are many other ways to help.
• $10 can provide a meal for someone who would other wise go hungry
• $20 can assist with community engagement. It can fund a soccer ball that is used to provide alternative forms of exercise.
• $50 can assist with purchasing a pair of running shoes.
• $100 can help send one of our participants to the marathon of their choice
Every little bit helps.
We can’t even imagine what it would be like to not have a place to call home, can you? OMF is 100% no-for profit and every donation will go a long way in helping those in need get back on there feet.
Please dig deep, donate and help out in any way you can.