Thank YouTop Supporters
- $53.15 Chloe Jiang
Having watched on in despair as the Australian bushfires have devastated our country, our communities and our wildlife, we at the Mandarin Centre feel it is time to take action.
We have set up a dedicated fundraising effort to directly support The Australian Red Cross in affected regions, and we’re asking for your support in reaching our goal.
The Red Cross assists affected communities at the time of devastation and during recovery by:
• Supporting people at evacuation centres and recovery hubs
• Psychological first aid to reduce trauma
• Emergency assistance (including cash grants to people who have lost homes in these bushfires)
• Supporting our volunteers and covering their expenses
• Longer-term recovery programs in disaster-affected communities
• Helping families and communities prepare for disasters
• Essential costs like transport, office space, finance and IT systems